We understand that purchasing a new home can seem like an overwhelming process.
Our goal is to make the home-buying process as simple and straight-forward as possible.
Below are some resources to help you make the right decisions.
KNOW WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.
In your search for the right home, it's important to research the best lending solutions for you and your family. RBC's Mortgage Calculators are easy to use and will help you to determine your budget.
Note: Calculators are for demonstration purposes only and may not reflect actual numbers for your mortgage. Calbridge does not necessarily endorse the institutions listed.
The Canadian Home Builders' Association, Calgary Region represents single and multi family home builders, renovators, land developers, trades and suppliers involved in the residential construction industry. With 660+ members in the Calgary Region who bring their experience, expertise, enthusiasm and energy to the organization, the CHBA ensures that homes and communities are professionally planned and built with integrity and quality.
The Association is bound by a code of ethics and standards that provide the structure for unparalleled professionalism in the housing industry.
PEACE OF MIND WELL BEYOND THE WARRANTY.
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program is Alberta's most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider. Calbridge is proud to be a member of an association that honours builder performance, professionalism and accountability.
At Calbridge, we are honoured to be a recipient of ANHWP's 35th Legacy Year Member Recognition Award.
For homeowners, the Program provides the comfort that comes with knowing your new home purchase is protected by Canada’s most experienced, most reputable new home warranty provider.
THE UPSIDE TO CONDO LIVING.
For many buyers, condo fees can be confusing and the misconceptions can prevent them from purchasing a home. However there are many upsides to what condo fees can offer you:
- Condo fees ensure that your investment is protected, from exterior maintenance to overall upkeep of the community.
- You won't be burdened by the cost of unexpected repairs as your monthly contributions are sent to a reserve fund for community use.
- Hail? No problem. Structural insurance is included in your condo fees so you don't have to worry about paying out of pocket for exterior repairs.
- Snow? Don't fret about shovelling the walk way in -30° and spend more time enjoying a great book or a movie in the comfort of your living room.
- Take comfort in knowing that your landscaping with be taken care of, year round, so that you can spend your free time doing the things you love.
- All exterior maintenance, including window washing and road clearing in the winter is included, allowing you a hassle-free lifestyle!
The Calbridge home buying process is supported through our strong realtor relationships. Choose to work with your own Real Estate Agent, or take advantage of our existing partners who are well versed and highly knowledgably with Calbridge products and communities.
John's goal is to develop and implement the most effective custom marketing strategy that will sell your home for the most amount of money, with the least amount of challenges - within your desired timeframe. Once we find the right buyer, he will use superior negotiating strategies that yield the most profitable transaction.
Specializing in the Cochrane housing market, Adam Robinson is dedicated to provide the most competent, reliable and resourceful service to both buyers and sellers, to ensure that their real estate goals are met. As a CIR top producer Adam uses his local Calgary routes and housing industry upbringing to provide expert advice and service with all Real Estate situations. Adam will always put the client's needs first and tailor his services to work best with you, which translates to families finding their perfect home.
CONNECT WITH CALBRIDGE
We are here to help you with the purchase of your new home. Register here for a sales representative to contact you.